Convert your Hot Rod into your Hot Wheels Car....Truly one-of-a-kind. A flea market find, made into a shift knob.
- Classic ball shift knob, Classic Vintage MATTEL HOT WHEELS - A 1968 collectible badge featuring the Chaparral 2G - picture embedded inside the knob.
- Epco Shift Knob is a very nice Shiny Black color.
- EPCO Shift Knobs are made of the finest, high-quality 'Partek' resin; a material specifically formulated by Epco for the automobile industry, not to develop stress cracks with aging.
- Size is 2 1/4" with a 16mm x 1.5mm Master (brass or aluminum) that exceeds the auto industries specifications of 200 ft. lbs. static pull and 20 ft. lbs. twist torque test.
- These knobs are precision machined and polished to a high gloss finish. This shift knob is sure to look very cool on your hot rod.
- Perfect fit for your hand. Choose thread insert needed, or if you don't know your size, order Standard or Metric Thread Kit in "Shift Knob Parts"
Be the first to
Leave a Review
DetailsCurrent Stock: 1SKU: 1093UPC:Gift Wrapping: AvailableShipping: Calculated at Checkout