Pewter Boar/Hog Head inside this shifter knob.
- Classic ball shift knob, Pewter BOAR/HOG Head embedded inside the knob.
- Epco Shift Knob is a very nice Shiny Black color.
- EPCO Shift Knobs are made of the finest, high-quality 'Partek' resin; a material specifically formulated by Epco for the automobile industry, not to develop stress cracks with aging.
- Size is 2 1/4" with a 16mm x 1.5mm Master (brass or aluminum) that exceeds the auto industries specifications of 200 ft. lbs. static pull and 20 ft. lbs. twist torque test.
- These knobs are precision machined and polished to a high gloss finish. This shift knob is sure to look very cool on your hot rod.
- Perfect fit for your hand. Choose thread insert needed, or if you don't know your size, order Standard or Metric Thread Kit in "Shift Knob Parts"